I'm hosting a swap on the Docrafts Forum entitled "One Stamp, 5 ATCs". I don't think I really need to explain what it's all about! These are my entries for the swap:
(1) Stamped into UTEE with copper embossing powder over the top. Metalllic rub-on on top to give a slightly tarnished look.
(2) Stamped into Funky Foam with metallic rub-ons over the top.
(3) Stamped on shrink plastic and colourwed on the back with Brilliance ink. Background made using Glitz Spritz sprays.
(4) Stamped into 3 layers of Fantasy Film with fusible fibres behind and layered onto two colours of sparkly fabric mesh on a black background.
(5) Stamped into air dry clay, painted with silver acrylic paint and a black acrylic/PVA wash over the top.