Sunday, 25 May 2008
This is an ATC I made last night using a few techniques I've never tried before. I started off with a piece of mountboard which I painted silver, then stuck a piece of mesh over the top using double-sided tape. I then cut a frame from another piece of mountboard (and I'm saying nothing more about the frame as I've used a banned item and the ATC police will be after me). I made the words out of wire and attached them using brads at the corners of the frame, then stuck the frame down using double sided tape. I then added the torso in the middle. The torso is made from Makin's Clay using a mould. I've covered it with torn up patterned paper stuck on using a mixture of PVA glue and water, added beads and wire around the waist and the wings which are Paperartsy German Scrap.