I've never participated in Wednesday Stamper before. This week's challenge is altered playing cards and I couldn't resist having a go. I've made a set of two ATCs. Despite having been making ATCs for over a year and a half now, these are this first ones I've made using playing cards. I started by bending the cards a bit to crack the coating on them, then applied alcohol inks for the background. I filed around the edges with an emery board to make them look a bit distressed. I stamped the background stright onto the cards, then stamped the images onto white card and coloured them using distress inks. I then inked a piece of textured paper and layered it onto the card with the stamped image over the top, and finally added the words. The club and heart I've used for hats are cut from the centre of the cards.