Saturday 7 June 2008

More Mesh!



This is another ATC I've made using mesh. As I'm so obsessed with putting various types of mesh all over everything at the moment I'm hosting a swap on the theme of mesh in the hope of getting it out of my system! I wonder if it will work?

Anyway, this ATC is probably going to be one of my ATCs for the swap. I've used sinamay mesh (thank you Mandy!) and sequin waste on the background, and some copper mesh around the face. The tape at the top and bottom is actually copper, although it looks more of a gold colour in the picture.

6 comments:

Viv said...

I love these Sian...my mesh offerings pale in comparison!

Nicks said...

This is the trademark Sian I know and love!
Better get my mesh out and have a play!!

PBird said...

Brilliant as always, love it x

Viola said...

Fabulous, Sian! :-)

Dee said...

This is brilliant Sian, love it. x

Gwen (Minimaker) said...

Fantastic.x