Sunday 15 June 2008

Some More Silly Ones

OK, I have a bit of a problem. I recently discovered the Prima Bitty Bags, full of lots of different types of small flowers, and consequently I seem to have developed a bit of an addiction to them. I LOVE them! You're probably now wondering what the problem is. Well, the problem is that I don't DO pretty. Don't get me wrong, I do like pretty, when it's done well, but I like it when other people do it. It's just not my thing.
Anyway, I'm guessing that's why these two ATCs ended up being a bit silly. I just seem to rebel against anything that may be considered too girly! (Maybe it's time I grew up, but that's so boring).

2 comments:

Tonje said...

I love them!! They really made me laught with joy! Your addiction to flowers is interesting and I am sure that you are going to make wonderful things with them, and still keep you own style!

MARGARET FIELD said...

nowt wrong with a bit of pretty now and then LOL

LOOOOOVE the dogs expression, goes perfectly with the saying.
xx