Monday 23 June 2008

Some Simple Stamped ATCs

These are just rubber stamped with nothing much added. For the sorceress, I've started by spraying the background with Cosmic Shimmer Spray, settting it and then inking over it with Distress Inks. I then stamped the runes for the background in Versamark and dabbed on some Cosmic Shimmer Powder,stamped the main image in Stazon over the top and added accents with Stickles.
For the gothic lady, I inked the background with Distress Inks, gave it a spritz of water and heat dried it. I stamped the lace down the side in distress ink, masked it off and stamped the writing. I stamped the image over the top in Stazon then stamped it again on a separate piece of card, cut out the lady, coloured her with Distress Inks and stuck her on.
For the geisha, I started with a distress inked background and stamped the full image in brown Stazon onto it. I then stamped it separately in black Stazon and Brown Stazon on a separate piece of card, cut out the various elements, coloured them with Distress Inks and layered them.

6 comments:

Sanja said...

beautiful ATCs!!:-)

John Dyhouse said...

FAntastic ATC's , some very creative and original ideas

Mooneybeams said...

These are great - I love the gothic lady! You've got some fantastic stamps, too xx

Tonje said...

I LOVE THEM!! I always find myself searching for words when I am commenting you blog. I love the colours you have used and the way you have used the stamps. I just want to go to my craftroom and try it out at once. -You always inpire me.

Viola said...

More beauties! Love them!

Faye said...

Really gorgeous backgrounds.