Sunday 7 September 2008

Birthday ATCs!

These are a set of birthday ATCs I've made. As already mentioned I'm very late with all my August birthdays, a combination of a huge lack of inspiration, going on holiday and the fact that I know LOADS of people with birthdays in August and September. I haven't done my early September ones yet, but I'm getting there.

Anyway, I wanted something that was simple but striking with these, and I'm quite pleased with how they've turned out. I made them using the flower stamp that was free with this month's Craft Stamper magazine, which I stamped onto a book page and cut out. I inked the backgrounds in various bright colours and stamped them with a Paperartsy stamp which is one of my definite favourites. I stuck the stamped flowers onto the backgrounds and added sparkly gems in the centres.

I don't think any of these are for people who read my blog (although I could be wrong).

1 comment:

Tonje said...

I love these. Really cheerful, fun and beautiful! I bet the recievers of them will be very happy!