The one on the right was done using alcohol inks on a Teflon sheet, swirling the card around on top. I wasn't 100% happy with the result I got so I had a think about how I could change it and sprayed it with the cheap hairspray that I normally use for setting chalks etc. (I would NEVER put it anywhere near my hair!) As you can see, this has given it a nice grungy look, a bit like spraying a distress inked background with water. I coloured the button with Sharpie pens and sprayed that with the hairspray too to blend the colours together. I stamped the background writing with a Memories Electric Rainbow inkpad and then the main image in black Stazon. (Having seen how well the Memories ink stamps on alcohol inks I now need to get a black Memories pad).
The one on the left was done using alcohol inks and silver mixative with a Spin and Splash. I stuck it onto mountboard and then added three layers of UTEE and stamped the image into the UTEE. I added the beads on wire at the bottom to finish it off.