Saturday 4 October 2008

Look What I Got from the Pound Shop!


It's a hanging bird table which I thought would be great for altering. I rarely find these bargains so I'm feeling pleased with myself. I'm hoping to get started on it tonight, so I thought I'd post the "Before" picture.
I have something else to do first though. My six-year-old son Alex is getting really into reading at the moment, and this afternoon he said he really needs a bookmark, so I've volunteered to make him one. I'm not quite sure where to start but I'm sure I'll think of something!

3 comments:

Nicks said...

ooo thats cool! looking forward to seeing what you do with it! will be fab I know!

Viv said...

Can't contain myself to wait and see it finished Sian....I know it'll be brilliant!

Joey said...

so looking forward to see what you do with this sian.x