Saturday, 4 October 2008

Look What I Got from the Pound Shop!


It's a hanging bird table which I thought would be great for altering. I rarely find these bargains so I'm feeling pleased with myself. I'm hoping to get started on it tonight, so I thought I'd post the "Before" picture.
I have something else to do first though. My six-year-old son Alex is getting really into reading at the moment, and this afternoon he said he really needs a bookmark, so I've volunteered to make him one. I'm not quite sure where to start but I'm sure I'll think of something!

4 comments:

Nicks said...

ooo thats cool! looking forward to seeing what you do with it! will be fab I know!

Sherry said...

Can't wait to see what you do with it!

Viv's Visuals said...

Can't contain myself to wait and see it finished Sian....I know it'll be brilliant!

joey said...

so looking forward to see what you do with this sian.x