Monday 20 October 2008

Think Monday Think ATC - Trick or Treat


This week's challenge on TMTA is Trick or Treat.
I started by inking the background with distress inks, spritzing it with wate adn heat drying it, then I stamped the cobwebs in Versamark and dabbed some Cosmis Shimmer powders onto them, takign the excess off with a sponge. I then stamped the house, the owls and the spiders in balck ink. I drew the ghost on a separate piece of card and stuck him in the window, stamped the skeleton onto a piece of white card and cut him out, and added a hand drawn witch's hat and hair made from fibres. Finally I printed out the words, cut them out and stuck them on.

23 comments:

Sharon said...

Sian that stamp has so many ways.. and looks fantastic however you use it....
Love it.......
Sharon xx

Anonymous said...

i love it

manus said...

Wow! I'm speechless, this ATC is so fantastic! You've cut this skeleton out? What a work! Thanks for the detailed description!

Sandy said...

Wow what an amazing style.
Fantastic ATC. Looks really spooky.

vintage wil said...

what a beautiful atc!!!

Anonymous said...

This is gorgeous! Love all the details and especially the green 'hair'

Anonymous said...

This is so cool!

Heather Robinson said...

What a fantastic sense of story and energy in this atc. It is fantastic!

Gayle Page-Robak said...

This is hillarious, well done!! Great ATC.

Gabi MeWi said...

I absolutely love the dancing skeletton.

Femmy said...

fantastic atc!!!

Kreativgeschwafel said...

your atc really looks fantastic!

Barbara said...

this is marvelous

Unknown said...

Great work Sian - I love it!

Nancy B said...

The skeleton looks fantastic and I love his hair.

Char said...

Fantastic ATC. Love the hair and hat.

Sid said...

Love the skeleton !!

Carole said...

An absolutely fantastic piece!

Andrea said...

Yeah, great and spooky one

~*~Patty S said...

Your ATC is brilliant Sian!!! Great color and stamping, the green hair is perfect too! I am crazy about skeletons!

K J D said...

This is great.... made me smile too!

Karen

Viv said...

Awesome spooks!

Mooneybeams said...

I love the smiley ghost! I have also tagged you . . .