Friday 21 November 2008

Round Robin Journal - My Page for Susan

This is my journal page for Susan, on the theme of "Woman". I started off by inking the background in shades of purple, blue and aqua, then spritzed it with water and heat dried it. I then sprayed on some gold Cosmic Shimmer powder and heat dried it again, then stamped the text in shades to match the background. I stamped the man image in black Stazon and added a piece of sequin mesh at the opposite corner I then added the flourish and the word "woman", which are Grungeboard which I've painted with acrylics then added crackle medium with metallic rub-on over the top to show up the cracks (unfortunately this doesn't show up well in the photo). Finally I addded the flower and leaf at the corner of the stamped image, with a button for the centre of the flower.

2 comments:

vintage wil said...

what a beautiful card
great image and colors!!!

.

I would love to invite you to a new challenge every fridagon
.
http://artcreationsfriday.blogspot.com/

For the life of me said...

lovely Sian, i always enjoy your blog.

theres something for you over on my blog. xxxx