Tuesday 30 December 2008

A Bit of Stamping

This is a stamped ATC I made a couple of days ago. I created the background using three colours of ink and the Tim Holtz Idea-ology Timeworks Masks, which I got for Christmas and absolutely love! I stamped some text on the background in turquoise and stamped the main image in Timber Brown Stazon then added some brown around the edges. I stamped the words "tick" and "tock" on separate card and tore them out then inked them in turquoise, and then finally added some turquoise seed beads at the opposite corners.
I've joined a rubber stamped ATC swap, so there will be more to come shortly!

5 comments:

Gunn Marit said...

I love this ATC, really great work again Sian!! Good to see you are back in creative production again!! Wish you a Happy New Year, I am looking forward to follw all your beautiful work in 2009 too!

Gunn Marit

Genie said...

Hi, love the new ATC, will have to organize a swap at some point, getting over the flu at the moment so spending time browsing everyones work.
Happy New Year

June said...

Ohhhh its gorgeous and you lucky thing getting those masks .. would love some of them
HUGS June xxxx

Happy New Year !!

My name is Cindy said...

Great work as always Sian, loving those stamps - and must check out those masks, haven't come across them yet.

Happy New Year!!

Sherry said...

Fabulous Sian - I hadn't heard of those masks before either.