Sunday 10 May 2009

Back on Track (Sort Of!)

Well, I have my desk again (at least until the plastering's done later this week), I can get to some of my stuff (although a lot of it is still trapped behind various pieces of furniture where it's temporarily stashed in the conservatory), and I spent yesterday at the Happy Stampers North West festival at Port Sunlight so have bought a few new things too (well, quite a lot of new things actually).

Anyway, I finally managed to sit down and make some ATCs last night, and the boys are all watching the footy so I have time to blog.

These are for Crafty Critter's Three of a Kind swap on DoCrafts.  The idea of the swap is that you can only use three stamps and three inks on each ATC.


2 comments:

WendyK said...

All lovely, great colours

My name is Cindy said...

Haven't been over for a while so didn't realise you'd been 'off the grid'. Still judging by these hasn't dampened your creative flow. I really love the colour and background you've used for that lady stamp - I have this one but it never seems to stamp that well, not sure what I'm doing wrong.