Wednesday 6 May 2009

No Time for Art :(

Well, I have not been very creative lately, the reason being that we have been completely redoing our lounge and dining room.  I have had no desk and all my bits and pieces are in places where I can't get to them.  I have also had only intermittent internet access.  Needless to say, I am very frustrated.  

We're at the stage now where we've had a new floor put in and have redecorated two thirds of the room.  We still need to have one wall replastered and then wait a couple of weeks for it to dry enough to paint it, and we also have lots of flat pack bookshelves to build, but after that we should hopefully be back to something resembling normal.  I've spent the last week moving furniture, climbing up and down ladders and painting (sadly walls, not pictures), so I will be glad when I go to work tomorrow so I can have a rest!  I think I need to sleep for a week.

3 comments:

di from di-did-it said...

We're missing your art as much as you're missing creating it. Here's hoping the dining room & lounge re-do goes great (and fast)!

Nicks said...

OH damm... just saw you had updated and was hoping to see some of your fab creations! Haven't spoken for a while, hope you are well xx

June said...

Awww thats a shame. Hopefully all will be back to normal soon and you can be here sharing your wonderful art. In the meantime take care of you
Hugs June xxxx