One day I'll lear n to take a straight photo! These are some more Friendly Plastic ATCs I've made. The top one has a background created from book text, inks and acrylic paints with a layer of crackle medium over the top and metallic rub-on over the top of that to pick up the cracks I've used mica flakes on the corners and a heart gem. The wings and the FP piece at the corner were made by dragging a needle tool through hot FP, and the face was done in a mould.
This next one was done with a collaged background using various printed papers, gesso, inks and acrylic paints. The faux stiching around the edges was drawn on using white gel pen. This is one of my first attempts at Liz Welch's lacework technique with Friendly Plastic.
The background on this one was done using inks and acrylic paint. I've added a layer of sparkly mesh, (yep, I still love the mesh), and some red sand around the edges (very cheap from Ikea, but I'm sure it would be easy to make your own since the ingredients are listed as sand and acrylic paint). I've cheated on this one and used stick on letters, but in retrospect I think it may have looked better with the word "hot" painted on. The FP sun was done in a mould and I shaped the swirly bits by hand.
I'm very unsure about this last one as I think the FP flowers are competing for attention with the tree. I might have to pull it apart and use the flowers on something else. The flowers were made using a mould and the leaves are lacework again. The background is inked and the tree is stamped and highlighted with a white gel pen. I made this one when I was tired, and I think it shows!