Sunday 28 February 2010

Green and Fruity

These are for Cazro's colour swap on the DoCrafts forum.  This month's colour is leaf green.  For the grapes, I've inked and stamped the background, added three layers of UTEE over the top  and stamped the grapes into the UTEE.

For the apple, I've stamped half of the background, used book text for the other half, inked it and then added the stamped apple image over the top.  I've watercoloured the apple using distress inks.  I added some acrylic paint around the edges, edged with black and white pens and added the printed image of a caterpillar and written words.

 For the pear, I inked and stamped the background, stamped the pear over the top, watercoloured the pear with distress inks and added Glossy Accents over the top of the pear.

2 comments:

SueC said...

Sian, just love these fruit atcs. Can I ask what make the stamps are as I would love to buy them?
Thanks Sue
http://desiretoinspire-suec.blogspot.com/

DF - Heidi said...

great colour