Tuesday 27 December 2016

Pink and Brown

This is a card I created using a digi stamp buy Julia Spiri.  I coloured her using Polychromos pencils.

The background papers are from a pad that I got from The Works for next to nothing, and they are really good quality for the price.  The flowers are due cut and I added some Distress Ink to the edges of the petals to age them a bit.  I added gems and pearls in the centre of the flowers to finish them off.

I would like to enter this card in the following challenges:

Through the Purple Haze - anything goes.
Cute Card Thursday - anything goes.
Crafty Girls Creations - anything goes.

1 comment:

*Vicki* said...

Really sweet image and such beautiful coloring too!! What a stunning card! Thanks for sharing your creation with us at Cute Card Thursday! I hope you will join us for the new challenge this week too! Hugs & Smiles - *Vicki*-DT member