Friday 24 February 2017

Moonflower Digistamps: Lilly the Cat Fairy

Hello everyone!  Today I am sharing my latest DT card for Moonflower Digistamps.  This is Andreia's new image Lilly the Cat Fairy.  You can find her in the the Moonflower shop here:  https://www.etsy.com/uk/listing/510689611/lilly-the-cat-fairy?ref=shop_home_active_15

This is a lovely image to work with.  I've really enjoyed colouring her, especially her hair and dress.  She is so beautiful!

I coloured the image using Polychromos pencils.  I wanted to ensure that the image was the main focus of this card, so I stuck her onto a die cut frame and layered her onto patterned paper.  I embellished the card with paper flowers and added a bit of glitter to Lilly's wings and to the flowers (a fairy needs to have fairy dust).

You can see more creations using Moonflower Digistamps on the Moonflower blog by clicking the link above, or at the Moonflower Facebook Group.

I hope you like her!

Sian.  xx

No comments: