Make My Monday is Victorian Romance. I struggled a bit with this one as it's not my usual kind of thing!
I used some DoCrafts Botanicals papers that I've had a for a while. The central rose is from the set, as are the papers used for the background and the large heart.
I distressed the edges of the background paper and the large heart using my scissors and then inked around the edges of all of the paper elements using Distress Inks.
I used various pieces of lace, which I also distressed. I did this by putting some Distress inks onto a craft sheet then spraying with water and dipping the lace in. All in all, I'm quite pleased with how this turned out given that it's not my usual kind of thing. I hope I've done the theme justice.
I hope you can join us for this week's challenge at Make My Monday.