Saturday, 24 June 2017
I created the background using Brushos and Distress Inks on bubble wrap. Then I used acrylic paint which I added using various different size lids (form paint and glue bottles, pens etc to create the rings.
I stamped the lightbulb onto a separate piece of card and cut it out. I coloured it with Distress Inks and a Letraset Metallic Marker then added some Glossy Accents over the top. I also stamped the moth and cut it out and coloured with with Distress Inks. Then I stamped the wings in Versamark onto Vellum and embossed them. I coloured the back of the vellum with Polychromos pencils. I layered the moth onto the card using foam pads.
I am really enjoying getting back into doing some messy stamping and mixed media stuff. It's been a while!