Saturday 24 June 2017

Messy Fun

Good morning!  This is a card I made using some stamps by Visible Image.  I was luck enough to win £40.00 to spend on their stamps in last month's challenge in the Visible Image Facebook Group, and these are some of the stamps I chose.

I created the background using Brushos and Distress Inks on bubble wrap.  Then I used acrylic paint which I added using various different size lids (form paint  and glue bottles, pens etc to create the rings.

I stamped the lightbulb onto a separate piece of card and cut it out.  I coloured it with Distress Inks and a Letraset Metallic Marker then added some Glossy Accents over the top.  I  also stamped the moth and cut it out and coloured with with Distress Inks.  Then I stamped the wings in Versamark onto Vellum and embossed them.  I coloured the back of the vellum with Polychromos pencils.  I layered the moth onto the card using foam pads.

I am really enjoying getting back into doing some messy stamping and mixed media stuff.  It's been a while!

Sian.  xx

1 comment:

Joan said...

Lucky you Sian and you have made a fabulous card with your win !