Monday 26 June 2017

Make My Monday: Summer Brights

Hello!  Today it is my turn to choose the challenge at Make My Monday, and I have chosen the theme Summer Brights.  I have chosen to use these great Paperartsy stamps (one of my acquisitions from the Happy Stampers show) for this challenge, which I coloured with Promarkers.

I created the background using Brushos and stamped the background images in Distress Inks, then I cut out the stamped and coloured flowers and layered them on top, and finally stamped the sentiment.

This is a DL sized card, and is the first one I've made in a very long time!

I hope you can join us this week at Make My Monday.

Sian.

5 comments:

Basslady said...

this is so stylish, teamie!
i am a huge fan of brusho!

Hugs and Kisses from Germany
Silvi xoxo

Babs said...

What a beautiful card Sian the one thing I love about the brushos is you never know what your going to end up with, fabulous paper piercing and great stamps.
Hugs Babs x

EmmaT said...

Beautiful card, love the colour combo and delicate dragonflies in the background. Emma

sweetpea said...

I really want some Paper Artsy stamps. You've made a very colourful, fun card. Janet GDT

Sue - said...

Wow that really is bright! Love it!