Thursday 20 July 2017

Cardz 4 Galz: Christmas or Winter

Good morning.  With Cardz 4 Galz this week we're continuing the Christmas theme.  This week's challenge is Christmas or Winter. 

I used an image by Di's Digistamps to create my card, coloured with Polychromos pencils.  Since this is Cardz 4 Galz I wanted to create something very girly, hence the use of the pale lilac colours and the girly image.

I layered my coloured image onto pattered papers and embelllished my card with die cut cnowflakes.  Finally I added some glitter to the image and the snowflakes.  (Every girly Christmas card MUST have glitter!)

I hope you can join in the fun this week at Cardz 4 Galz.

Sian.  xx

3 comments:

Donna Ellis said...

Such sweetness, Sian! BEAUTIFUL use of snowflakes to frame your masterpiece, and a darling image so prettily colored! hugs, de

EmmaT said...

Beautiful card. Emma

Ina G said...

Beeeeeeutiful card Sian. Lovely soft colours and snowflakes.