Good morning. Today's challenge at Make My Monday is to make anything but a card. This was a good opportunity for me, as I'd had a wooden house hanging around that I bought a few months ago, just waiting to be made into something.
Then I measured each compartment. The writing in pencil in the middle of each section is the measurement in millimetres.
used some acrylic texturising medium in the bottom of some of the sections to make them look more snowy. There is a close up picture of this below. I also used some texturising medium on the roof.
My next step was to add glitter, again to make everything look more snowy.
I found this whole process quite tedious as I am not a big fan of waiting for things to dry and unfortunately this part of the project included a lot of that! I was however able to make some of things to put inside the house while I waited.
I also ended up with glitter all over me and all over the house. I'm still finding it a week later.
The next step was to fill the house. I used lots of different things for this - various die cut and wooden elements and things I made myself. The snowman, trees and snowballs are all made out of air dry polymer clay and painted with acrylic. This gave me something to do whilst waiting for paint, glue and texture mediums to dry, but then I had to wait for these to dry too!
Make My Monday.