Tuesday 2 January 2018

Bloobel Stamps: Heart Surprise

Hello and Happy New Year!  This was one of my last cards of 2017, made using a New release by Bloobel Stamps.  This image is called Heart Surprise and you can find him here

I think this is a great image for a not very traditional Valentine's card, and since I don't do traditional Valentines then I thought it was perfect!

I coloured him using Prismacolor pencils.  This is one of my first attempts with them (I have been using Polychromos up to now), so I hope I've done this justice!

I'm still trying to figure out whether I like Polychromos or Prismacolours best.  I think they both have pros and cons, so it may just depend on what I'm colouring.

Anyway, all the best for 2018, and you will see some more cards from me soon.

Sian. xxx

No comments: