Thursday 1 February 2018

Cardz 4 Galz: Think Pink

Good morning.  Today's challenge at Cardz 4 Galz is Think Pink - to create a pink card.  Pink is not my favourite colour.  It's far too girly in my opinion, but I do like to make pink cards occasionally.  My aim with this one was to create a card for a little girl.

The image I used on this card is by Bloobel Digistamps.  He's called pretty Pekingese and can be found in the Bloobel shop.  I think he's SO cute!

I coloured this one using Polychromos pencils.  I think I like them better than the Prismacolors for doing fur.

I layered my dog onto pink card  and patterned papers, and embellished it with some pink ribbon, pink sparkly mesh and some paper flowers.  I used buttons and pearls for the flower centres.

I hope you can join us this week at Cardz 4 Galz.

Sian.  xx

1 comment:

EmmaT said...

LOL can't stop laughing at her expression. Fantastic fun card. Emma