Thursday 1 March 2018

Cardz 4 Galz: Furry Friends

Hi everyone!  Today I am sharing my DT card for Cardz 4 Galz.  This  week's challenge is furry friends.

I've used a stamped image on my card, which is quite an old stamp by Penny Black.   I've had this one for ages, and I seem to remember getting it for next to nothing in a sale.  It's one of my favourite stamps.

I stamped my image onto kraft paper and coloured it with Prismacolor pencils, then layered it onto card and patterned papers.  As a final touch I added some paper flowers and some sticky backed pearls in the centre.  Most of my flowers started off white and I coloured them with Promarkers.  I mostly use my Promarkers for this kind of thing now, as I stopped colouring with them when they stopped making the fine tips, which I think was a real shame. 

I hope you can join our challenge this week at Cardz 4 Galz.

Sian.  xx

1 comment:

Joan said...

Fab card, love that cat stamp