Tuesday 13 March 2018

Cardz 4 Guyz: Things with Tails

Good morning.  Today's challenge at Cardz 4 Guyz is things with tails.  It doesn't have to be an animal - you can make your project using anything at all that has a tail.  I chose this tiger because I bought the stamp a while ago and have had it hanging around on my desk waiting to be used!

I created my card using this beautiful stamp by Crafty Stamps.  I coloured him using Prismacolor pencils, and I have to admit that  before I started I had no clue how to colour a tiger!  I had to resort to Google Images for reference as to what colours went where.  I'm really pleased with how he's turned out though.  I layered my tiger onto orange card and patterned papers and then just added some simple wooden stars to embellish it.

I hope you can join us this week at Cardz 4 Guyz.

Sian.  xx

No comments: