Thursday 26 April 2018

Cardz 4 Galz: April Showers

It's time for a new challenge at Cardz 4 Galz.  This week's theme is April Showers. 

I've used a digi stamp by Cute as a Button for my card.  This is a 7" x 7" card, as I thought she would look too tiny on a smaller one.  This is a size I've only used a few times so far, but I think I like it.  It allows you to use a slightly bigger image, but without having too much space.  (I am not a fan of 8" x 8" as I think it's just a bit too big, probably because I spent a lot of time making ATCs so am used to working on a very small scale).

I coloured my image using Prismacolor pencils.  I think they're just about winning over the Polychromos, but only because they have a better selection of colours.

I layered my image onto patterned papers and added some die cut flowers with pearl centres. 

I hope you can join us this week at Cardz 4 Galz.

Sian. xxx

1 comment:

EmmaT said...

Beautiful, love the colours. Emma