Tuesday 4 April 2017

Cardz 4 Guyz: Easter or Spring

Hello everyone!  Today's Cardz 4 Guyz challenge is Easter or spring.  I found it quite hard to do a male card for this theme, mainly because for Easter and spring I tend to think super-cute - things like fluffy bunnies and chicks - which are definitely not very masculine.

After wracking my brains I finally came up with the idea of using sheep and lambs, as I thought I could do this in a not too girly way. 

I made this card using a Distress Ink sky and paper pieced the various elements, which I designed myself and cut freehand (including the sheep).  I hope you like it!

I hope you can join us this week at Make My Monday.

Sian.  xx

2 comments:

Sue - said...

Great card Sian! There's nothing wrong with bunnies and chicks for young boys. But I always tend to think of grown ups for the challenge not youngsters, but this time I did!

Babs said...

This is ever so cute, I just love those sheep, and a fabulous scene you have created. I have not been about for a couple of weeks I fell and hurt my wrist but it's getting better, just takes me ages to do stuff..

Hugs Babs x