Tuesday 3 July 2018

Hold on Harry

Hi everyone.   I'm taking a break from all the design teams for a while, as I have so much going on at the moment and was struggling to keep up.  I'm hoping that this will give me some time to do a bit of carfting "just because", so I will still post here. 

Today I'm sharing a card I made for my partner's birthday using a brilliant digi stamp called Hold on Harry by Bloobel Stamps.  I coloured him with Prismacolour pencils.  I hope you like it.

I would like to enter my card in the following challenges:


Sian. xx


5 comments:

Dawn Phillips said...

That's such a fun image. I love the card. I hope you manage to get some time for yourself over the summer Sian. Love Dawn x

Janis Lewis said...

Love it! Thanks for sharing with us at Always Happy Birthday.
Janis
Pause Dream Enjoy

Donna Ellis said...

Hi, Sian! Enjoy your well-deserved break - your kitty card is a perfect description of how life in the fast lane of DTs and creating can take over our lives! Wishing you a great rest and relaxation!

LOVE YOUR KITTY CARD! Especially your bright green is fun!

So glad I got to see your critter project showcased at the 2 Crafty Critter Crazies Challenge. Thanks for supporting us, and we hope to see more of your pretty creations in the future. Please check back to see if you are a winner or our next guest designer. Sending you wishes for a wonderful day!
Smiles,
Donna
{Creative Smiles - my little crafting world}

Cards by Beckie said...

A great card. A fab image and great layout. Thank you for sharing at Crafty Hazelnut's Patterned Paper. Rebecca x

Doris Klein said...

Yeah… what a cool creation! I love the Colour combo and the fun image! Wow...

Thanks for playing along with our Dream Factory Challenge and good luck!

Hugs and please come back soon!
Doris
*DT* Die Traumfabrik
Kleido’s BastelStüble
Blog-owner Do-Al(l) Kreatives (#19 – From the kitchen)