Monday 13 November 2017

Make My Monday: Snow Fun

Good morning.  Today it's my turn to choose the challenge at Make My Monday, and I have chosen the theme of Snow Fun. 

Some of you may recognise this image.  It's by Whimsy Stamps and is the image for Kit and Clowder's monthly pencils class for October.  After lurking in the Facebook group for a while I finally decided to have a go at one of the classes, and would very much recommend it to anyone.  I learnt so much just from one class, and I'm really pleased with how my colouring turned out.

I coloured my image with Polychromos pencils.  I wanted the image to be the main focus, so kept the rest of the card fairly simple, mounting the image onto white card which I embossed with snowflakes using an embossing folder, and just adding a sentiment and the die cut snowflake wreath.

I hope you can join in the fun this week at Make My Monday.

Sian.  xx

3 comments:

Basslady said...

awww...i love this image and your fabulous colouring, teamie!

Hugs and Kisses from Germany
silvi xoxo

EmmaT said...

Wonderful winter fun card, love the image and your colouring. Emmax

sweetpea said...

Your colouring is fab, lovely car Janet X