Monday 27 November 2017

Make My Monday: Happy Christmas

Good morning.  Well, that time is getting nearer, so this week's challenge at Make My Monday is Happy Christmas (or Happy Holidays for anyone who doesn't celebrate Christmas). 

I made my card using a set of stamps by Woodware, which I stamped and coloured using Polychromos pencils.  I cut out the stamped images and mounted them onto patterned paper and red card, then created a debossed background using an embossing folder. 

I hope you can join us this week at Make My Monday.

Sian.  xx

4 comments:

Basslady said...

so cheeeful and stylish, teamie!

Hugs and Kisses from Germany
silvi xoxo

Sue - said...

Lovely bright card!

EmmaT said...

Gorgeous card, love the images. Emma

sweetpea said...

So pretty, I love the images too, great card Janet x x