Tuesday 5 December 2017

Cards 4 Guys: Snowmen

Good morning.  This week's challenge at Cardz 4 Guyz is Snowmen.  I love making snowman cards, so I really enjoyed this.

The lovely stamp I've used is by Woodward and I coloured my snowman with Polychromos pencils.  It does not show up well, but I added a bit of glitter glue to the snowflakes and "25th".  I layered my stamped and coloured image onto red card and patterned papers.  These papers were one of three lovely sets that I got from The Works for £1 each - an absolute bargain as they're nice quality too. 

Finally I added some die cut snowflakes and glittered those as well, and a "Merry Christmas" sentiment.

I hope you can join us this week at Cardz 4 Guyz.

Sian.  xx

1 comment:

Babs said...

Hi Sian , what lovely bright and happy card this is, just love your snowman he’s so sweet made me smile, the colours are beautiful just like your card.
Hugs Babs x