Sunday 23 March 2008

Snow!


Just when I'd pretty much given up all hope of seeing any snow stick this year, it decides to come down on Easter Sunday! So, this is what I was doing this morning. The best thing about snow in spring is that snowmen can have hair! No comment on the other bits - you can tell I've got boys (and I don't mean because they're in the picture.)
I haven't been very productive on the art front over the last week or so as I've been hit by flu. I'm just getting over it now so will hopefully have some more things to add soon.

5 comments:

Angie said...

Your snowman looks ready for battle LOL, very sweet little boys.

MARGARET FIELD said...

HAHAHAHAHA, only boys can build a snowman like that. lol

Sherry said...

What gorgeous little boys - looks like a lot of fun was had by all!

Jinny Holt said...

AWW BLESS- and you had some snow to make snowman that size! x

PBird said...

Just came across your blog Sian its looking fab! Your wee boys are gorgeous. They look like they're having a ball xx