Sunday 10 May 2009

Pastel Colours

Yay!  I'm on a roll now!  These ATCs are for Cazro's colour swap on DoCrafts, which is pastel colours for this month.  It was a good opportunity to try out some of my new acquisitions - some of the new Adirondack lights alcohol inks (well actually I got the whole set of lights, but it was a good deal), and some great background stamps from Crafty Individuals.

I've used Brilliance inks for the background stamping on these, so they're nice and shimmery, which unfortunately doesn't show up in the photos.

I also bought some more new stamps, Cosmic Shimmer Mist, Friendly Plastic,  embossing metal and tools, pearly paints and Grungepaper, so watch this space!

4 comments:

Tonje said...

Oh my God, you are really going now. So many great atc's you have made. I understand that I just HAVE to get those Adirondack lights too!
Looking forward to see more of your art!

WendyK said...

These are all fabulous Sian

sam21ski said...

WOW, how fab are these - lovely xxxx

My name is Cindy said...

Stunning they are all fabulous but I love the bird one.