Saturday 10 December 2016

Tags

Hello everyone.  I have been quite productive recently, but unfortunately I have very few things that I can share.  This is for various reasons - I have been making commissioned cards and cards for family which I can't post yet in case they are seen by the recipients, and design team projects that are not yet due to go live.

The photo on the left shows some Christmas tags that I've made.  My original plan was to make all of my tags this year, but I left it a bit too late and these are the only ones I managed to make!  I always find that I am really busy this time of year.  I ended up having to buy some tags yesterday.

Anyway, I will be back again before Christmas as I have couple more things in the pipeline which I will be able to share soon.

I'm off to do some wrapping now.

Sian. xx




1 comment:

cotnob said...

Beautiful tags Sian, lovely rich reds.
Pauline
x