Thursday 22 June 2017

Cardsz 4 Galz: Sew and Sew

Good morning.  Today's challenge at Cardz 4 Galz is Sew and Sew.  I didn't have any sewing themed stuff in my craft stash, so I decided to make a card using lots of sewing.  All layers of this card are hand stitched aroudn the edges.

The image I used on this card is by Saturated Canary, and I coloured her with Polychromos Pencils.  I embellished my card with buttons and die cut butterflies.

I hope you can join us for this week's challenge at Cardz 4 Galz.

Sian. xx

2 comments:

Donna Ellis said...

Hi, Sian! LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE (I love it!). The stitching around your layers is simply impeccable! Gorgeously done, as are the pretty rainbow of buttons on both sides of the frame. Your beautiful shading and coloring always wows me, Sian. Gorgeous card! xx

Ina G said...

Wow what a seamstress you are Sian. My sister has that talent. Beautifully stitched. Love the buttons threaded those cute little butterflies and how you have coloured your image. Stunning!