Friday 13 October 2017

Moonflower Digistamps: Lilly Belle

Hello.  Today I am sharing the beautiful Lilly Belle by Moonflower Digistamps.

I printed her on Kraft card and coloured her with Polychromos pencils.  I layered her onto printed papers and added some die cut butterflies.  These are Intricut Dies by Hobbycraft. 

You can find Lilly in the Moonflower shop here:  https://www.etsy.com/uk/listing/543271181/lilly-belle?ref=shop_home_active_3

You can see some more beautiful Moonflower Digistamps and see soem creations by the other members of the design team on the Moonflower Blog or by joining the Moonflower Facebook Group.

Sian.  xx

3 comments:

Trina P. said...

Wow, Sian! Your polychromos pencil colouring is stunning. I need a lesson (or several 1000s) to learn how to use my pencils properly. Love this.

Linda Crawford said...

Absolutely Beautiful Sian. Would you be willing to give up the colors you used for coloring Lilly? I so love the layout you did with her and the matting matches it perfectly. Great job!

Sian said...

Thank you both. Linda, I think I used magenta, manganese violet and crimson for the purples, and the pthalo blues for the blue. I also use tiny amounts of black, grey and white for shading and highlighting. For the skin, I almost always use light flesh, cinnamon and ivory, with a bit of dark and medium flesh on the cheeks. I can't remember what colours I used for the hair. I like to experiment and didn't keep a note.