Sunday 25 March 2018

Bloobel Stamps: Begging Dog

Hi everyone.  I hope you've had a good weekend.  Today I've made a card using this brilliant image by Bloobel Stamps.  He's called Begging Dog and you can find him in the Bloobel shop here.  I absolutely love him and will definitely be using him again.

I coloured my image with Prismacolor pencils and layered him onto patterned papers.  I didn't want to add too much embellishment on this one as I wanted to keep the focus on the dog, so I just added a happy birthday sentiment on kraft card and a hand tied ribbon bow.

I hope you like him.

I would like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Crafty Animals
Crafty Hazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge
Crafty Friends Challenge
Always Happy Birthday

Sian. xx

2 comments:

Janis Lewis said...

So cute! That image is awesome. Thanks for sharing with us at Always Happy Birthday.

Ryan Duran said...

First time reading this, thanks for sharing