Monday 30 April 2018

Make My Monday: Embossing - Wet or Dry

Good morning.  It's time for another challenge at Make My Monday, and this week's theme is embossing.  You have a choice of either wet or dry embossing.

I've chosen dry embossing for my card.  I started off by creating embossed panels with white and lilac card using embossing folders, then layered them onto a slightly darker purple.  Then I added some coordinating ribbon.  (The ribbon looks a bit grey in the photo, but is much more purple in real life!)

I die cut and embossed some flowers and coloured with Promarkers in matching shades of purple/lilac.  I shaped them using an embossing tool and a foam mat, and finished them off with pearl centres.  Finally I added a printed sentiment.

I hope you can join us this week at Make My Monday.

Sian. xxx

3 comments:

meg said...

i believe every element apart from the sentiment and ribbon is embossed, love it

Basslady said...

this looks fabulous, teamie!

hugs and kisses from germany
silvi xoxo

EmmaT said...

Gorgeous card, love the mix of embossing. Emma