Tuesday 9 October 2018

Cardz 4 Guyz: Triangles

Good morning.  After a few months off, I am back to creating things for the Cardz 4 Guyz design team.  This
week's theme is triangles.

For my DT card, I decided to use some old Paperartsy stamps that I've had for a few years.  I stamped them onto patterned papers and stuck them onto kraft card, then matted and layered onto more patterned papers. 

Some nice simple cards to get me back into the swing of things!

I look forward to seeing everyone's creations this week at Cardz 4 Guyz.

Sian. xxx




4 comments:

EmmaT said...

Gorgeous set of cards. Lovely to have you back with us. Emmax

Dawn Phillips said...

Glad you are back Sian. I love your Christmas trees. Love Dawn x

Sian said...

Thank you both. It's good to be back!

Sue - said...

Good to have you back! Love your cards too !