Friday 16 August 2019

The Alphabet Challenge: K is for Kind Thoughts

Good morning.  It's time for a new challenge at The Alphabet Challenge.  Today we are on the letter K, and the theme is Kind  Thoughts.

By the time this post goes live I will be in the middle of a 3 week holiday, so I was a bit pushed for time with this one, creating it in between organising, packing and ironing.  That meant I didn't have time to colour an image or get messy, which are my two usual styles, so I chose to use a 3D decoupage image that came with a magazine a long time ago.

I layered the image onto coordinating patterned papers and added some paper flowers.

I hope you can join us this week at The Alphabet Challenge.

Sian. xxx

2 comments:

Debbie Mageed said...

Inky fingers or not, this card is gorgeous! The layers and textures here are just wonderful!! Hope you are having a great time!

Dawn Phillips said...

It's beautiful Sian. I know it's not your usual style but it's still stunning. Love Dawn x