Tuesday 5 November 2019

Cardz 4 Guyz: All Wrapped Up

Good morning everyone!  It's time for a new challenge at Cardz 4 Guyz again.  This week's theme is All Wrapped Up, and there are two options.  You can either make a card featuring presents or you can feature a person or animal wrapped up in hats/scarves etc.  As you can see I have chosen the latter option for my card.

The image I've used for this card is by Whimsy Stamps, and I coloured it using Prismacolor pencils.  I layered my coloured image onto patterned papers and added some wooden embellishments.

I hope you can join us this week at Cardz 4 Guyz

Sian. xx

2 comments:

Dawn Phillips said...

Gorgeous colouring. He looks very cosy in his sweater . Love Dawn x

Charlene Stalker said...

I love this penguin image and card that you created from Whimsy. You colored the highlights so professionally. I just love how bright and cheerful he looks and I love the background also. Great job with all the patterned papers too. Just awesome job on this card.