For the second one, I stamped the image on tissue paper and inked it on the back then painted a layer of Mod Podge on both sides. (I didn't like this one because I had to wait for it to dry!) I cut the frame from mountboard and covered it with black tissue which I painted using interference paints. (The frame has a shimmery finish which doesn't show up in the photo.) I then attached the tissue to the frame.
For the last one. I created the background using a rainbow inkpad and stamped the brick pattern onto it. I stamped the house and then masked it off and added some Glitz Spritz spray around the edges. I cut out the window and added some fusible film behind it which I'd heated firstly by ironing to fuse it together and then with the heat gun to bring out the colours. I finally added the little gold star and some gold rub-on around the edges.