Tuesday 7 October 2008

A Touch of Magic

Cazro is hosting a swap on the DoCrafts forum on the theme of Witches, Wizards and Ghouls etc, and these are the ATCs I've made. The red wizard is stamped and painted with Perfect Pearls and the background is stamped and embossed with Cosmic Shimmer embossing powder.

The red enchantress has a Radiant Rain spray background and is stamped and embossed in gold glitter embossing powder. I've added metallic rub-on on her cloak and a bit of Stickles on the crystal ball.

The shape shifter one has an inked and stamped background and I've stamped the image into three layers of UTEE, to which I've added some Cosmic Shimmer embossing powder around the edges. (The embossing powder doesn't look at all how I expected it to but I like the effect.




The purple enchantress was done using distress inks for the background which I spritzed with water and then stamped with cobwebs. I stamped a gothic text and rose stamp over the top in Versamark and covered it with Cosmic Shimmer Powder and then stamped the enchantress in black Stazon over the top of that.

The background for the purple wizard was done in the same way, but I covered it with UTEE and stamped the image into that.


No comments: