Thursday 25 May 2017

Cardz 4 Galz: Inspired by a Song

Hello again.  This morning I am sharign my DT card for Cardz 4 Galz.  This week's challenge is "Inspired by a song".  I wanted to create something bright and summery, so this card is inspired by the song "Yellow Polka Dot Bikini".

I used a digi stamp by Saturated Canary, which I coloured with Polychromos pencils.  I layered my image onto patterned papers and added die cut shells, flowers and anchor.

The "life is good" sentiment is from a Tim Holtz Ideaology pad.

I hope you can join us this week at Cardz 4 Galz.

Sian.  xx

4 comments:

Joan said...

Stunning card Sian, love all the zingy colours and layers


Joan

Donna Ellis said...

Hi, Sian! Your coloring skills are marvelous! I love your little "itsy bitsy teeny weeny" card with all the seashore elements and sunshiny colors! Beautifully done! xx

Ina G said...

OMGosh this song takes up all back to our youth! Fabulous card Sian beautifully coloured and layout is brilliant.

Tammy said...

What a gorgeous, fun card, I love that image and your coloring with pencils is absolutely beautiful!
Tammy x