Monday 1 May 2017

Make My Monday: May Flowers

Good morning!  Today's challenge at Make My Monday is May Flowers.  I don't usually make sets of cards, but I went a bid mad die cutting hexagons, so I had more than enough and decided to make a set of two cards.

I decided on quite a simple design for these cards, using hexagons that I die cut from patterned papers and some die cut flowers. 
The papers are from the Mulberry Kisses pad by First Edition, and the flower dies are by Crafter's Companion.  I die cut the flowers from white card, shaped them and inked the edges.

Finally I added the sentiments, which I stamped in grey ink, as I thought black would be a bit too bold with the soft colours of the papers.

I hope you can join us for this week's challenge at Make My Monday.

Sian.  xx

3 comments:

Basslady said...

what a clever card, teamie!

Hugs and Kisses from Germany
Silvi xoxo

EmmaT said...

Beautiful cards, love the papers and colours. Emma

Sue - said...

Two gorgeous cards - a good way to use up snippets too.