Monday 16 March 2009

Some More Skeletons

These are the rest of my ATCs for the skeleton swap. The top one has an inked and stamped background. I've used a printed image of a skeleton and drawn over it in pen because I didn't like the original image. (It wasn't dark enough for the style of the ATC). I added the hair, flower and jewellery which are hand drawn in pen.

The second one has and ink and acrylic paint background. I've used printed images of skeletons and added the hearts which I cut from a book page and inked. I layered more acrylic paint over the legs of the skeletons and added the printed words which I've coloured using ink.

For the final one, I inked and stamped the background, used a printed image of the dancer and a stamped skeleton which I cut out from white card. The words are printed and inked and I added a layer of acrylic paint dabbed through sequin waste at the top and bottom.

3 comments:

Flippinpest said...

Your imagination is fantastic, great pieces :-)
I love the colours and techniques

My name is Cindy said...

These are all gorgeous, love the humour.

sam21ski said...

Fantastic - love em xxx