Sunday 14 February 2010

A Bit of Sillyness...

...because I just can't help myself.  I can't seem to do collaged ATCs without getting silly.  I did these last night:

This one has a text background covered with gesso and ink, acrylic paint stamped with bubble wrap and rubber stamping. Collage using printed images and rubber stamped across the head, a bit of white gel pen and colouring with Promarkers.



This one has a background made from a vintage dress pattern (a bit lost under the layers) painted using watercolours, rubber stamped, with a collaged layer on top using printed images, acrylic paint, more rubber stamping and more collaged bits, with a bit of pen around the edges.

4 comments:

sam21ski said...

WOW - Fantastic, love the top one xxxx

My name is Cindy said...

Well what can I say? I've always wondered........

Great ATCs.

WendyK said...

I think they are great, but I do wonder about your strange rubber stamp collection !!!!!!

Monica said...

I really enjoy these. Always love some dark...