Friday 2 July 2010

I'm Still Alive!

Wow!  I can't believe it's been such a long time since I last blogged.  Between working full time, looking after two children and making the most of the lovely weather, I seem to have very little free time lately.

I have a rare day off where I'm not trying to cram a million things into it, so will try and catch up a bit.I've still been creating things as and when I've had the time so will post pictures of some of the things I've been doing.

These are some emboss resist ATCs I created using distress inks.
























3 comments:

D Q said...

Very pretty. I love the colors.

Kay Griffin said...

These are all beautiful, love the blues and yellows of the first one. Kay x

Cazro said...

I was lucky to see these 'in the flesh', fabulous ATC's